I had a blast down in Boston last night with my girlfriend, my brother Justin, and his girlfriend. We went to a lot of the First Night stuff then went back to his place to hang out and watch a movie. It feels strange, as it does every year, to starting writing 2005 for a date.
Some resolutions for the next year:
- Pass my first Cisco exam and get my CCNA certification (I hope this one is happening in the next few months).
- Improve my performance on the job (this is sad, my first two resolutions are work related!).
- Get my entire web site done, designed to my specifications, and a photo gallery in place. This one I am definitely going to do sooner rather then later.
- Finally rip all of my music and organize it on my external hard drive.
- While I’m somewhat on the subject, keep my computer files much more organized.
- Work on keeping my apartment and especially my desk area organized and clean.
- Someday empty out those last boxes from our move that are still in the closet. Someday.
- Read more for pleasure. I never ever do that anymore and I feel deprived big time. Rico would lynch me right now if he knew.
- Go to a Red Sox game (although it will never top game 3 of the ALDS that I went to) during the 2005 season and see a Patriots game during the 2005-2006 season.
Man, that is one hell of a list.
Happy New Year!