Some assorted notes on the upcoming 4th of July and this weekend.
- Don’t know how I missed this, but as of a few days ago it has been exactly one year since I moved in with Katie. Pretty amazing that it has already been a year. Let’s hope it is a lot more!
- Katie and I both got tomorrow off for a 4-day weekend. Pretty rare that we both get to enjoy a long weekend.
- We are taking advantage of the long weekend and heading up to Sunapee for a few days. I will have computer access of course, gotta love Wi-Fi.
- Did anyone else hear one of the Red Sox owners on the Red Sox Pre-Game show say that the town of Sunapee, NH asked if the World Series trophy could be part of the celebration? I need to find out more! Who would have thought, the world series trophy visiting home?
- After Saturday night, we are coming back to Manchester for a day and then heading out Sunday morning to Hampton for the day/night with Katie’s sister. Should be fun.
- Podcasts rock.