A few random thoughts:
- Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts you sent this past few weeks. It has been tough, but my family is working their way through this.
- I’m going to see Thrice play in Lowell on May 10th for my birthday. My brothers Justin and Dan rock.
- 80 GB isn’t enough these days. I found a fantastic deal on a 250 GB laptop hard drive ($107 after shipping) and ordered it. I am down to 4 GB free on my Macbook’s 80 GB drive, so this should be a very nice upgrade and it gives me a good excuse to really organize my files.
- I hate my Canon PIXMA MP500. I attempted to call technical support, went through all of the menus for about 5 minutes, and then find out they are closed. It isn’t hard to get customer service right people. The next multi-function printer I buy, it is going to have an automatic document feeder and wireless so I don’t have to hook up wires to my laptop. It looks like HP offers a printer that does this, not Canon. Until this one dies though, I’m stuck with the Canon.
- Spring Training has started for the Red Sox and could not come soon enough. I am sick of winter and want spring to arrive.
- Amazon’s MP3 Store rocks, but I hold a soft spot in my heart for the iTunes Store. I really hope Apple can get the rest of the record labels willing to do DRM-free music soon.
- MLB ’08 The Show has a demo out for the Playstation 3 and a brief game shows it has great potential.
- 314 days until I can get an iPhone.