I have a few goals this week that I hope to accomplish:
- Get new shocks installed into Saab and the Saab registered with the city/state.
- Do lots of overtime for a project at work.
- Get a payment plan together to pay off my Subaru this year (~$5600 left on that loan).
- If final tax documents arrive, begin work on taxes.
- Figure out a cool geek project to dive into at home. It has been awhile since I have done something like this.
On a side note, it looks like my wife is going to steal my Subaru until the spring. She likes driving it in the winter and doesn’t like the thought of switching to a new car during the winter when she doesn’t know it very well. So it looks like I will have the 1993 Saab 900s convertible until spring. Which is alright, I miss driving a small car. I always said if I had to do it over, I would have not gotten a Subaru Forester and would instead have gotten a sedan.