After a very busy 2nd half of 2015 with lots of personal / professional changes, 2016 promises to top that in a big way. What am I working on right now?
- Being a good husband, brother, son, cousin, nephew, grandson, and friend.
- Help my wife with preparing for our first child.
- Continue learning every day about CDNs and contributing as Support Manager @ Fastly.
- Finish renovations at my house.
- Revamp my home computer network.
- Discovering music I haven’t listened to before.
- Continue to read more books after returning to this pastime in late 2015.
- I have been thinking a lot (and trying small incremental tweaks) about how to make myself more productive, more focused, more in the moment, and less stressed. Basically, enjoying and making the most out of my life.
Those are my priorities. Anything outside of them is not a priority.